Monday, November 15, 2010

Special Entry: Happy Birthday To Me!


Turning 25 is one of those milestones in life (just like 18, 21, 30) that should be celebrated.  It's the quarter century mark.  25 years of maturity (or immaturity) under your belt.  Unfortunately, I'm a nursing student and November 15, 2010 is a day before Exam #5.  So I'll be studying.  But I do have a couple lists that I want to share with you all.

25 Things to Accomplish In the Next 25 Years
  1. Actually become Nurse Edwyn
  2. Visit Japan again
  3. Pay off my student loans (before age of 50)
  4. Visit the Philippines
  5. Having a building named after me (easier said than done)
  6. Actually have a savings
  7. Work at UCLA Medical Center (hopefully as a nurse)
  8. Learn to play another instrument
  9. Take another class at UCLA
  10. Visit China
  11. Date a white girl
  12. Marry my dream woman
  13. Marry a doctor (Surgeon Preferred)
  14. Buy an Audi (new or used)
  15. Go skydiving
  16. Become a Nursing Instructor
  17. Buy a small place by the beach
  18. Become a prolific, popular blogger (haha, yea right)
  19. Buy a Steinway grand piano
  20. Climb Half Dome
  21. Learn how to swim (it's really sad)
  22. Learn to snowboard
  23. Write a piano composition
  24. Go to the Olympics (Rio De Janeiro 2016?!?!?)
  25. Get a kiss from Scarlett Johansson (preferrably before she gets older)
25 Things I Could Be Doing Today If I Wasn't Trying To Become An R.N.
  1. Celebrating My Birthday
  2. Drinking
  3. Smiling
  4. Laughing
  5. Playing Piano
  6. Eating Out With Friends
  7. Watching How I Met Your Mother
  8. Sleeping
  9. Being a Hopeless Romantic
  10. Going to the Beach
  11. Watching a Movie
  12. Dating
  13. Having Sex (well, girl required)
  14. Sleeping 
  15. Going to the gym
  16. Being an Inspiration
  17. Going to a Jazz Club
  18. Being Single (though technically I do that everyday)
  19. Drinking
  20. Playing Video Games
  21. Spending Money
  22. Making Money
  23. Getting a Lap Dance
  24. Buying Clothing
  25. Blogging (whoops, already doing that)
Study-brating isn't the most ideal way to start your 25th birthday, but I'm blown away as to how much my fellow GWC Nursing Students care about me (it almost brought a tear to my eye - haha, i'm not that sappy).  
Thank You!


These Cookies Were The Shit!

Bottoms Up, Bottom Up (Up), ey, what's in your cup? 
Water with a shot of water :(.

No comments: