Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Week 13: ATI Assessments SUCK. At Least It Was Thanksgiving.

I really hope you can help me pass the NCLEX-RN.

As the title state, ATI assessment are horrible.  It's a lot of pressure for a generalized test.  Some of the things the assessment asked weren't even discussed in lecture (because every RN program teaches things at different times).  Honestly, I didn't know what to study beforehand.  Since the assessment was computerized, the result were given to me immediate after I finished taking it.  What's did I get?  Well, according to ATI, I'm a Level 2 (jedi master).  What does Level 2 mean you ask?  Here's what ATI has to say what level 2 is:


What does level 2 mean to me? I'm not stupid and have common sense!  Will I "engage in continuous focused review"?  NO!  How did I benefit from receiving a Level 2 on the ATI Assessment?  I received 10 extra credit points that I really needed!

Thanksgiving
I've been burnt out from school from for several weeks now and I really needed to take advantage of the vacation time.  So I did!  I drove up the 101 to Santa Maria (which is about 45 minutes north of Santa Barbara) to visit my older sister for Thanksgiving.  Definitely helped me recharge my batteries!

If you are ever up in San Luis Obispo, you have to go to Firestone Grill.  BEST TRI-TIP SANDWICH EVERRRR!

I'm beginning to become very fond of Pismo Beach.  I may just have to settle here one day.

You seriously cannot beat the view.

Where else can you get chocolate covered worms and crickets?

No comments: